To Build or not to Build?
It’s Complicated – Zoning and Site approvals, Building Codes, Fire Marshal review. With so much to do, how do you find the time to run your business or even get your business started? We know what you need and we can help you design what you want.
Design Resources owners, Rick Stack, is a licensed architect in Maryland and Barb Stack is an architectural designer with plenty of commercial experience. We provide commercial design for new buildings, additions and renovations including:
- Building Design including Energy Efficiency and Building Specifications
- Building & Fire Codes, including plan review & Fire Marshal approval
- Coordination of Site, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Designs
Our objective has always been to provide high quality design, drawings and specifications for Owners and Contractors. This is necessary for an accurate bid and the smooth construction. We have worked on the following types of projects over the last 30 years:
- Offices and Retail projects including Tenant fit out
- Healthcare facilities and Medical Offices
- Restaurants / Bars
- Banks, Churches and Schools
- Hotels and Multi-Family projects including Community Centers
- Public Safety/Emergency Service Centers, Police Stations and Courthouses
Contact us with your ideas. We will listen to your needs and give you a great design that will help you get your business running smoothly.